Kleen-Tex facility in Suchedniów, Poland is a multifunctional site responsible for production, fulfillment, customer service, research, procurement, quality and finance. As a critical site for both our European and global business it is essential that the Operations Manager can quickly establish strong trusting relationships with both local and remote members of the Kleen-Tex team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will ensure that the team reporting into you efficiently delivers both manufacturing goals and objectives, whilst maintaining outstanding customer satisfaction to our customers.
The business will also be creating a number of Management and Operational KPI (Key Performance Indicators) which demonstrate Continuous Improvement and Lean Principles are being monitored and delivered.
Kleen-Tex Industries currently have a matrix management structure where functional departments may have a functional lead located overseas. It will be your responsibility to carry out local management of said functions and work with partners at other sites.
Place of work: Suchedniów
- Manage the day to day operation of the site in Suchedniów
- Ensure all teams meet their goals and objectives (manufacturing, procurement, quality, fulfillment, customers service, etc.)
- Support the European Executive team in preparing and managing of budgets
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiatives that deliver cost or quality improvements
- Capture and report accurate Key Performance Indicators on a regularly basis
- Ensure that the site meets all regulatory requirements
- Efficiently management the staffing levels to ensure we meet our cost objectives, but also deliver outstanding customer service, lead times and quality
- Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery
- Provide technical support where necessary
- Liaise with European and global senior management, assist in the development and implementation of strategic plans
- Higher technical or business degree
- Strong communicator (with good listening as well as verbal and written communications capabilities)
- 10 years’ experience in manufacturing or operations environment
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Knowledge of business and management principles and practices
- Knowledge of human resource principles and practices
- Knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Teamwork skills / Excellent collaboration skills
- Conflict management
- Stress tolerance
- Advanced MS Office skills, especially MS Excel
- Readiness to travel both in Europe and worldwide
- Opportunity to work in the international environment
- Company car
- A permanent job contract
- A friendly atmosphere
- Career development through professional training
If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV with the reference number in the title:
Kleen-Tex Polska sp. z o.o.
Dział Kadr i Płac
ul. Fabryczna 5/12
We will only contact selected candidates.
Please include the standard data protection clause in your CV.